…That will boost your metabolism and help shed fat all day long.
Try out these workouts for better fat loss results. Complete three per week, or add them to your already-in-place lifting routine. New to HIIT? Start with one per week and gradually add in more as you become better, quicker, and stronger.
- 5 Rounds for time: run 200 meters, complete 20 squats, then 10 pushups.
- 4 rounds for time: 10 squat jumps, 10 pushups, 10 frog leaps, 10 burpees
- 5 rounds for time: Run .25 of a mile, complete 10 squat jumps, 15 pushups, 20 situps
- 10 rounds for time: 100 jumps with a jump rope (squat jumps if no rope), 10 burpees
- 10 rounds for time: 10 burpees, 100 meter sprint, 10 double unders (if you can’t do double unders, 300 regular jumps)
- 10 rounds for time: 10 pushups, 1oo meter sprint, 10 30-second plank holds
- 3 rounds for time: 15 handstand pushups (or 25 regular) and 200 meter run
- 15 rounds for time: 15 pushups, 15 squats
- 10 rounds for time: 10 pushups, 10 squats, 10 situps, 10mountain climbers
- 10 rounds for time: 10 hand-release pushups, 10 v-sits, 10 squat jumps
Jordan Muse says
Three of these workout will for SURE get that metabolism reved up. Great stuff thanks for sharing!
No problem–thanks for reading! 🙂