On Sale MONDAY!
100 Hours of Kettlebells: It’s exactly as it sounds…100 hours worth of kettlebell routines. The routines are designed so that they can be done anywhere: at home, in the gym, at the park. You can do them alone, with a group, or instructors may use them to assist in classes. Levels vary from beginner to advanced, and a picture index accompanies all exercises.
- Find out how to select the right kettlebell for YOU
- Learn proper form and technique
- Get a total body workout in as little as 15 minutes
- Warm up and Cool down stretches provided
- Tabata Style Workouts
- Pyramid Style Workouts
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Workouts
- Workouts for Strength
- Workouts for Cardio
- 6-Pack CORE Crusher Workouts