My name is Angela and I am a 27-year-old loving mother of three very active children. I have been guidng my family on this fitness journey we are on now since January of 2013. We have cut out proccessed food, most breads and over all, we eat way healthier than we have ever before. We have also run a few 5k’s this year and looking to do more. Not only am I running, but my children are there along side of me.
When starting this journey, my goal was to lose 45 inches from my stomach and to lose over 100 pounds. After losing a bit already, I still have at least 25 inches to go. I have never really had much motivation from home, so I have had to do it for myself. With a few friends to be there to give me some tough love when I wanted to call it quits, I have been going at a slow and steady pace. I love to help others and I am using my blog as a way to help others by showing them what I have found that works for me and what doesn’t.
Fitness has become a big part of my life and it will continue to be as well. I have overcome some bad experiences that would make some cringe and want to just give up. To be honest, if it wasn’t for the few friends I was allowed to have, I don’t think I would have made it. Due to them helping me cope, I have decided that’s what my purpose is: to help others in their journey no matter how rough or easy life has been.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AphyBliss
- Facebook blog page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aphalicious-Bliss/459658910748388
- Blog: http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7362248323444033878#overview/src=dashboard
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/aphalicious
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/aphalicious
- Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/aphalicious