Serve these with marinara or spaghetti sauce and over spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles!
- 1lb grounf beef
- 1lb ground pork
- 1/2onion, minced
- 1/2c fresh basil, finely minced
- 1/2c fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1c spinach, finely minced
- 4 eggs 1/2c almond meal
- 1tbsp dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preparation: 1. Preheat your over to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with your hands to combine. You can use a food processor to reduce the basil, parsley and spinach to a finer mixture before adding it to the ground meat. Season the mixture to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Make small balls the size of a golf ball and place them an inch apart on a baking sheet, then place them in the over to cook for about 25 minutes.