Defrosted Chicken Breasts (as many as you want to cook) – cut into strips/pieces
1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil/Oil of Choice/Spray of Pam/etc
Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder to taste
Baking Sheet/Pan/Broil Ban1. Spray or Coat Baking Sheet/Pan with oil/pam, turn broiler to high
(Make sure your oven rack is in the right spot for broiling, typically 1 or 2 down from the top!)
2. Place chicken strips/pieces on pan (try to have them be similar sizes, to ensure even cooking)
3. Sprinkle chicken breast with salt, pepper, and garlic, rub thoroughly
4. Cook for seven minutes, flip over, cook for another seven
(This can vary depending on thickness of your chicken)
5. Test if chicken is done by removing one piece, cutting in half and checking for pink
THAT’S IT, YOU’RE DONE! Seriously, it’s that simple.
And because you used aluminum foil, there’s no dishes to wash!
Let chicken cool completely, then store in airtight tupperware containers.
Add to whatever meals you want to create with grilled chicken for the week!
– Want to make more than one type of grilled chicken? Simply separate the chicken “flavors” by using separate aluminum foil pieces, like I did in the above image
– Make grilled chicken variations with other seasonings and marinades
– Using aluminum foil eliminates the need to clean dishes