Are you ready for a
that can be done anywhere, anytime? Depending on your fitness level, expect the workout to take anywhere between 15-30 minutes. Here’s what you do:
As fast as you can while keeping in good form, complete
- 100 Kettlebell (or dumbbell) swings (25-45 lbs)
- 100 Pushups (keep your feet elevated on a box/bench for the ultimate challenge)
- 100 Double Unders (double unders = jumping rope with the rope passing under your feet twice per each jump. If you can’t do these, complete 300 regular jumps.)
- 100 Box Jumps (using a box, or even a weight bench or aerobic step set up to about 20 inches, jump and extend your hips completely at the top.)
- Finish with a five minute plank. If you can’t hold for five minutes, start with 30 seconds and complete in increments until you’ve held for a total of five minutes. Killer core!
Take as long as YOU need to complete the workout; every person will work at a different pace. Just remember–the intensity is high, the work is done in interval rounds. This should feel very physically intense but not impossible! Good luck!