People keep asking about the Total Health and Fitness Makeover eBook. The truth is it is about 95% finished. We have pretty much completed the content portion at least.
So why haven’t we released it yet?
- We wrote the Total Health and Fitness Makeover to help people transform their lives. To assure this, we have created an Insiders Facebook Group to generate feedback to make this eBook AMAZING. Furthermore, we are developing an accompanying workbook and other resources so that people can more easily put our valuable content into action.
- Back in October, Steph wrote a blog post titled, Women: You’ll Get Bigger Before You Get Smaller. That blog post continues to be one of our most popular posts and more importantly, it generates many emails and questions everyday. We created Strong Figure to help people, and clearly this is an urgent area of need. Therefore, Steph has temporarily stopped working on the Total Health and Fitness Makeover and has dedicated herself to solving the problems that people are having relative to this article.
New weight lifters often gain muscle pretty quickly. Eventually the new muscle will increase the body’s metabolism and result in a reduction in body fat. However, the new muscle grows faster than the body fat disappears. So there is a transition period where new lifters often feel bigger because the new muscle is growing and the body fat is still there. This can often be a frustrating transitional period.
I do steady state and HIIT. I JUST WANT TO LEAN OUT. I’M FFRUSTRATED!! — Lisa
I bought a pair of jeans a few weeks ago that were slightly bigger than the ones I have and I put them on today to find out now that they are too tight. I am angry and frustrated. I will keep pushing through but it’s very easy to get discouraged. — Jackie
Unfortunately, most people rely on lowering their calories and increasing their exercise to cut the fat loss. However, this often results in metabolic damage and/or the body will store body fat to cope with the loss of calories and the increase in exercise.
Stephanie has developed a product, the Macros HIIT 6 Protocol (MH6), that will accelerate your fat loss through this transition stage. The MH6 program builds off the users’ personal macronutrient profile and inserts effective HIIT based workouts to cut body fat while restoring muscle!
How Much Does MH6 Cost?
So here’s the deal: it’s FREE! to all our subscribers. (If you are already a subscriber you should have received MH6 this past Thursday evening.)
And it will continue to be free until May 7th to all current and all new subscribers. To receive the Macros HIIT 6 Protocol as a PDF file simply subscribe below, confirm your subscription in your email inbox, and you will be redirected to a page with a link to the MH6 PDF. During this free period we hope you take advantage of its awesomeness and accelerate your fat loss. We also strongly encourage any advice and feedback on how to make this product even better.
For more information on the Macros HIIT 6 Protocol click here.
Sign up today for a subscription so you do not miss out on this great deal!
Also, we apologize to anyone who had trouble accessing this on Friday we did have some internet glitches. It should be working great right now. After you confirm in your email inbox you should automatically be redirected to a Thank You page that has a link to MH6 and an extra bonus.
If you have any problems, please contact us!
Total Health and Fitness Makeover
Don’t worry, the Total Health and Fitness Makeover is still on the way! We just created a pretty sweet Insiders Group on Facebook to help us develop exactly what our audience wants.
Contact Steph below if you want to be a part of this exclusive group.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’YES! Add me to the INSIDERS FB Group! ‘ type=’checkbox’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][/contact-form]
Your Strong Figure Conditioning Workouts for the week are below!
Workout One is based off my rankings of popular Easter Candies that I wrote a couple of years ago: Check it out here! How did your favorite candy tally up on the list of worst to best, nutritionally rated sweet treats?
So here’s the deal. Check out the list of candies. Beside the candy is your workout.
OPTION 1: Whatever Easter candy you ate yesterday, Saturday, or plan to eat today–that’s your workout!
OPTION 2: Complete the whole circuit of exercises for time!
- Nestle Crunch Eggs: 17 Hollow Rocks per egg
- Cadbury Eggs: 16 Burpees per egg
- Nestle Butterfinger Eggs: 15 Jump Squats per egg
- Kit Kat Easter Bars: 14 Sit-ups per bar
- Easter M&Ms/Eggs: 13 Push-ups per serving
- Whoppers Eggs: 12 Lunges, each leg, per serving
- Marshmallow Chocolate Bunnies: 11 Kettlebell Swings or Push-ups per serving
- Chocolate Hollow Bunnies: 10 Burpees per bunny. If a solid bunny, 20 burpees!
- Dove Dark Chocolate Eggs: 9 Squats per egg
- Cadbury Mini Eggs: 8 Dynamic (jumping) lunges per leg
- Snickers Eggs: 7 Prone Walk-outs per egg
- Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs: 6 Push-ups + 6 Squats per egg
- Jelly Belly Candy Corn, Kraft Marshmallow Bunnies, Wonka Sweet Tarts: 5 sit-ups plus 5 shoulder taps each shoulder per serving
- PEEPS: 2 Burpees per every peep!
- Jelly Beans: 1 Max Effort Plank per serving!
Workout Two: I also wrote this post about How to Burn off a Candy Craze.
Option One for workout two is to take one of these options.
Option Two: Tabata Work!
Complete 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by a 10 second break, of each exercise below:
- Hollow Holds
Workout Three: 9 Rounds for time:
- 9 Walking Spiderman Push-ups
- 9 Sit-ups
- 9 Dynamic Lunges