I love food as much as I love fitness – arguably more – and I sincerely enjoy helping people figure out their food journey. Here’s what I currently offer my clients:
Macronutrient Breakdown $10
For $10, I give a complete macro breakdown for clients – I take all your dieting history in account, your goals, and activity level and give back a report with an optimal caloric range, including a breakdown of fat, protein, carb, and fiber grams. I also include notes for each individual based on history and goals, and include a water goal as well. You can renew this each month for $5!
7 and 21 Day Meal Plan that Include Macronutrient Breakdowns $35-75
- EVERYTHING is customized – I calculate calories, protein, fat, carbs…even fiber or other vitamins and minerals that are important to you.
- You get three meals plus three snacks each day.
- We can do low carb, gluten free, paleo, keto, high protein, high carb, carb cycling, whatever you want or need. And if you’re not sure what you need (maybe just eating healthy is the goal or losing 10 lbs is the goal) – whatever it is, I will program your food to help you hit that goal.
- The plan can be for you or your whole family – I can adjust each meal to meet as many serving sizes as needed. Some of my clients just want it for themselves, others want their breakfasts and lunches to be just for them but dinners for the family. I can adjust serving sizes to fit your needs.
- I can also adjust the prep time. Want snacks that take no longer than 10 minutes? Dinners that take no more than 20? 30? Maybe you just want crock pot or instant pot meals? I can do that too.
- I can adjust the ingredient list so that you have anywhere from 2-3 ingredient dishes (super simple snacks) to 10+ ingredient dinners. You let me know how many ingredients you want to work with.
- You’ll get a full shopping list, photos, nutritional guidelines, macro breakdowns, instructions, and notes.
- You also have access to me to ask questions via FB, Text, or Messenger.
My 7 day plans are $35 and 21 day plans are $75. And yes – you can re-use them as often as you like!! (I’m also open to doing plans that are shorter/longer – these are just the most popular ones.)
Grab a Freebie!
Enjoy this Free 7 Day Meal Plan, on me!
Download this meal plan right now to enjoy and to see the type of nutrition programming I can do for you.
Want to Work Together??
Click THIS LINK to take you to our SQUARE sales page to purchase whichever macro eval / plan you would like. Then – copy and paste the below questions + your answers to email@example.com with the subject line “Nutrition Help!”
Once I receive payment AND your answers to the questions, you can expect to receive your macros / macros and meal plans within 24-72 hours. Please make sure to be thorough in your answers so that I can best help you!
For Macros Only:
- Name, email and phone number
- Do you know your BMR (basal metabolic rate)? If you’re local to Harrisonburg or a location that has a 5Star Nutrition – please swing in and get on their In-Body Scale to get this BMR number for me. I can give you the most accurate macros if I have this number.
- If you don’t know your BMR and can’t get access to a scale that will give it to you, please let me know your age, weight, height, and activity level (how much you workout/stay active during the day). The more you can give me about yourself, your workouts, and even dieting history, the more accurately I can help you.
For Macros AND Meal Plan
- Name, email and phone number
- What’s your goal for this meal plan? (Lose weight, build muscle, food prep meals in under 30 minutes, variety of foods for the family…..etc. List anything that applies)
- Do you have preferred macros that you want me to go by (a set number of calories/proteins/carbs/fats that you want to hit each day), or do you want me to set the macros for you?
- If you want me to set your macros, do you know your BMR (basal metabolic rate)? If not (and most people don’t), LMK your age, weight, height, and activity level (how much you workout/stay active during the day). The more you can give me about yourself and even dieting history, the more accurately I can help you.
- Do you have certain food preferences?
Ex: gluten free, dairy free, low carb, high protein, high fat, paleo, keto, hormone balancing…etc. List anything that applies.
- What foods should I avoid in your plan?
- How much time are you looking to put into each meal?
For example, no more than 30 minutes, 20 minutes, 15, etc.
You can list 20 min for breakfasts, 30 min for lunch, 10 min for snacks, 60+ min for dinner (these usually include crockpot or instant pot meals) ….
- Ingredient lists: How many ingredients are too many?? I can put together snacks that are 3 ingredients or less and dinners that are 10+ ingredients. It’s all up to you!
- Serving sizes: I can create it so that each recipe serves 1-10+ people. Will this be just for you, for your whole family, etc? How big should I make the serving sizes? And this can be different per meals…..snacks might be 1 serving size but dinners might be 4 or 6 depending on the size of your family and if you want leftovers.
- Variety. Do you want to eat the same thing day after day and have a less expensive shopping list, or do you want a lot of variety in your meals and snacks? Some people choose to eat the same breakfasts and lunches but ask for 3 different dinners throughout the week. Keep in mind, the more variety, the more food prep and the more costly shopping list.
I am also on IG at @strongfigure_steph and @strongfigure. If you don’t hear from me (in case your email goes to spam), please reach out to me on IG!