What You Get:
- Four workouts a week Monday-Saturday
- Private video instructions for each workout
- Private exercise video library that includes variations and modifications for scaling:
- Scale up for advanced athletes
- Scale down for beginners
- Even a scaled options for pre and postpartum women
- Access to our private Strongfigure Bootcamp Members Facebook Page where you’ll also receive access to Steph & Caitlin – the creators of your workouts and videos!
- BONUS – 25 Pre and Post Workout Recipe .PDF (includes your macronutrient/nutritional breakdown!)
- Best of all – you get stress relief, confidence, happiness, a mood boost, and self care time that you deserve!
Each workout will take anywhere between 20-40 minutes – depending on the day and style of workout.
Some workouts are a little longer, some shorter, some more cardio intense and some more strength based. You are guaranteed to get a great variety of HIIT-based work!
You’ll need at least one dumbbell and/or kettlebell, a jump rope, a set of resistance bands, a mat, a sturdy chair/box/bench for step ups / jumps, and a timer on your phone/device you’ll use for the workouts. We love the Wod Timer app.
Four Sample Workouts:
EMOM 36 (every minute on the minute for 36 minutes):
Min. 1- 10 DB Push Press ea. arm
Min. 2- 15 American KB Swings
Min. 3- Max Effort Jump Rope
Min. 4- 15 Up Downs
Min. 5- 12 Alternating Arm/Leg V-Ups
Min. 6- 30 sec Plank Hold
2 minutes of Running or Jump Rope
2 minutes of Alternating DB Snatches
2 minutes of Russian KB Swings
2 minutes of DB Russian Twists
2 minutes of Box Jumps / Step Ups
1 minute Rest
DB Push Press (each arm!)
TABATAS! 8×20:10 each exercise –
Tabata DB Single Leg Deadlifts (alternate sides every round)
Tabata Up Downs
Tabata DB Push Press (alternate arms each round)
Tabata Sit-Ups (anchored)
3 Min Break, then –
Tabata KB Swings
Tabata Sumo DL High Pulls
The cost of our programming is only $20 a month! You can cancel any time, even though we know you won’t want to. 😉