Make sure you haven’t missed out on my “TIPS” posts this week–they’ve been really popular!
And if you don’t already have plans for Sunday, I’ve got you covered! Four hours and the two most intense match-ups in the world of pro-fitness:
Upcoming pieces to know about:
- Monday morning I’m posting about a protein powder contest–you can win an entire case of protein! Make sure you check out this post already scheduled for 7am!
- On Tuesday I’m publishing a piece as a guest writer on Fitfluential.com about the importance of getting kids active after school and different ways to do so. I’ll tweet about it and post it on FB too, so don’t miss it!
Your Weekend Workout: (I did this at the gym last night and loved it)
For time: 25, 20, 15, 10
- Kettlebell or Dumbbell Push Press (as heavy as possible)
- Kettlebell Swings (as heavy as possible)
- KB or DB Step ups (as heavy….you know where I’m going with this) 😉
So you’ll perform 25 of each of the exercises, then 20, then 15, then 10. Go heavy! I used dumbbells for the presses and step-ups, and then obviously a KB for the swings. It’s a good one!
If you don’t have equipment, sub any bodyweight movement: burpees, lunges, push-ups, sit-ups, hollow rocks, squats, jumps of any sort, etc. Heck, do them all! 😀