If you are one of our regular readers, you probably have a good idea if you are truly a “Strong Figure” or not. But some of our new readers may not know about us enough to make this determination. So here are ten ways to tell if you are indeed a strong figure, female addition.
10. You eat more bacon than your boyfriend or husband.
9. You have a more accurate guess at your one rep max deadlift than you do your actual body weight.
8. You regularly curse jeans companies — damn you Levis.
7. You have had conversations, lasting over an hour, about protein flavors.
6. Right now you are wearing a sports bra.
5. You read T-Nation more regularly than Cosmopolitan, InStyle Magazine, and Elle combined.
4. You know what this is:
But you would never ever consider using it.
3. You would rather have an airdyne in your living room than a Lazyboy.
2. You have used any of the following terms in a sentence, “macro-nutrients, catabolism, aminos, endomorphic, hypertrophy, anabolic, cortisol, glycogen stores, westside, seratonin synthesis, etc…”
1. You have drunk or would drink any of the following in the name of gaining strength: raw goat milk; colostrum; cow blood (even Steph is not hardcore enough for this one); homemade kefir; coconut oil in your coffee; butter in your coffee; or a supplement such as whey, BCAAs, or creatine in an alcoholic beverage.
So what is the verdict? Ladies, are you a Strong Figure? Let us know in the comments section.
Stay tuned for the Men’s addition of this quiz.
Just shared this on MY page, tweeted, and scheduled for a later on post, ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS, and laughed so hard at “you’re wearing a sports bra right now” and “you eat more bacon than your boyfriend” how about, I eat MORE than my boyfriend…in general. My meals > his meals, ALWAYS. THIS POST IS PERFECT, it embraces how “strong” comes in all shapes and sizes and abilities, one is not better than the other, but we are all strong in our own ways, and beautiful <3 love to all you ladies
Stephanie Wimer says
You ladies are too awesome. This post was the most fun thing we’ve done in a while and it was all Erik’s idea! In fact he was texting me these top ten ideas while I was at the gym and I literally asked him if he was just trying to pick on me. And regular bra? Couldn’t tell ya when I wore one of those last… #sportsbrasalways
Haha, love this post! I am in fact wearing a sports bra right now, how ironic 😉 Love seeing everyone’s pictures and honored to be a strong figure ambassador alongside all of these beautiful and tough women!
Erik Walker says
It is funny that Steph thought I was “picking” on her. I thought these characteristics were endearing. I guess that goes to show you my sensibilities. Make sure you check out the male version — where I will be picking on me.
This is awesome. I’m sharing on my page right now 🙂