If you are one of our regular readers, you probably have a good idea if you are truly a “Strong Figure” or not. But some of our new readers may not know about us enough to make this determination. So here are ten ways to tell if you are indeed a strong figure, female addition.
10. You eat more bacon than your boyfriend or husband.
9. You have a more accurate guess at your one rep max deadlift than you do your actual body weight.
8. You regularly curse jeans companies — damn you Levis.
7. You have had conversations, lasting over an hour, about protein flavors.
6. Right now you are wearing a sports bra.
5. You read T-Nation more regularly than Cosmopolitan, InStyle Magazine, and Elle combined.
3. You would rather have an airdyne in your living room than a Lazyboy.
2. You have used any of the following terms in a sentence, “macro-nutrients, catabolism, aminos, endomorphic, hypertrophy, anabolic, cortisol, glycogen stores, westside, seratonin synthesis, etc…”
1. You have drunk or would drink any of the following in the name of gaining strength: raw goat milk; colostrum; cow blood (even Steph is not hardcore enough for this one); homemade kefir; coconut oil in your coffee; butter in your coffee; or a supplement such as whey, BCAAs, or creatine in an alcoholic beverage.
So what is the verdict? Ladies, are you a Strong Figure? Let us know in the comments section.
Stay tuned for the Men’s addition of this quiz.