Here is something I had about a month ago. It is absolutely delicious!!
- 1 lb diced chicken breast
- 1 can artichoke hearts, sliced in half
- 1 cup diced onions
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp cooking fat, divided (we used Ghee from the farmers market – good fat!)
- 1 cup black olives
- 1-6 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp each coriander & saffron
Heat 1 tbsp of cooking fat in a large skillet. Sauté the onion and garlic for 3 minutes, then add the spices. Continue to sauté for 2 minutes, then add the artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes, then place the veggies aside in a bowl. Add another tbsp of cooking fat to the skillet, then cook the chicken. Add the veggies back in, then parsley, olives and lemon juice. Cook until juices reduce and flavor to your liking.