This is going to be so much fun!
Try to remember what you ate for your Thanksgiving meal and calculate a decent estimate of the following.
- Turkey/ham/chicken/beef/fish: for every ounce over 6 ounces: 1 push-up per ounce
- Anything that contained a “potato” of any kind: 20 squats per serving
- Any pasta-based dish or side dish: 25 sit-ups per serving
- Any vegetable that contained cheese, sugar, was breaded and/or fried (VA is the south, ya’ll): 10 lunges each leg
- Any vegetable dish that was not loaded with the above mentioned: Subtract three reps of your choice exercise
- Stuffing: 1 minute plank per each serving
- Gravy: 15 hollow rocks per serving
- Deviled eggs: 10 mountain climbers each leg
- Cranberry Salad or other fruit-based dishes: 10 squat jumps per serving
- Alcoholic Beverage: 10 tricep dips (use a couch/chair/etc if at home) per every drink
- Water: Minus 5 reps of exercise of choice per every 8 ounces
- Dessert: 15 burpees per serving (OMG!) 😉
BONUS! Did you shop today?
Estimate the time you spent walking. Subtract 1 burpee for every 30 minutes that you spent walking….not standing in line.
Did you shop online? Add one burpee for every 30 minutes you spent on your a… haha, I mean on your computer. 😉 Don’t worry, I’m an online shopper. I HATE crowds! And even though I’m drafting this post a week in advance, I’m pretty sure I’ll be both online shopping, AND doing a lot of burpees. 😉